Halloween Events for Adults
Aults just want to have fun! View a list of Halloween events for adults in the South Bay and surrounding areas.
Manhattan Beach Halloween Parties & Events for Aduts
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27:
- SHARKEEZ Manhattan Beach: CarnEvil Party – For ONE DAY only, Baja Sharkeez Manhattan Beach will be transformed into “CarnEvil” – a night featuring twisted carnival freaks & sites!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31st:
- SHARKEEZ Manhattan Beach: NIGHT OF THE KILLER COSTUMES – Be prepared to be scared as Baja Sharkeez Manhattan Beach hosts its popular, annual Halloween party- “Night of the Killer Costumes!”. Costume contests, drink specials, giveaways and sexy ghouls and goblins will all combine to create a night to remember.
Hermosa Beach Halloween Parties & Events for Aduts
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26th:
- Alta House: South Bay Scream – doors open at 10 pm.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29th:
- Saint Rocke: The Cubensis Halloween Costume Ball, with performance of this year’s ‘Mystery Album’, a non-Dead selection played in its entirety plus lots of Dead for dancing!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31st:
- Alta House: Happy Hour all night long!
Redondo Beach Halloween Parties & Events for Aduts
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27th:
- Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club: SOUTH BAY SCREAM- Produced by Berry Bly, the South Bay’s largest and best Halloween extravaganza goes by the moniker of SOUTH BAY SCREAM this year and will go down inside the Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club. One of the most celebrated
Halloween costume parties in the South Bay mixes Hollywood and Vegas motifs for a night of hedonistic fun.Click here to purchase tickets online.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28:
- Skypark Ghetto at Naja’s – Halloween Party! – Najas annual Halloween Party/local brewery night starting at 8:00. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the costume contest. Beer specials all night. And Four Fingers playing at 9:00. Let’s get Creepy! There will be a specialty beer from King Harbor being poured through a pumpkin.
Naja’s Place 154 Internatl Boardwalk, Redondo Beach, California 90277
Halloween Parties & Events Outside the South Bay
Dark Harbor at the Queen Mary – Dark Harbor is one of the creepiest, most authentic Halloween experiences in the area. Board a haunted ship, explore secret passages, and enjoy nightly live entertainment! Tickets begin at $20.
Fright Night LA – Try out LA’s “best costume experience“! Over 2,500 expected to attend this popular LA Halloween party, complete with live music by popular LA DJs. Doors open at 8 pm on Thursday, October 25th. Tickets begin at $15. 18+ event, and of course 21+ to drink.
LONGSHOREMAN BALLROOM 213 West C Street Los Angeles, CA 90744