- MLS #: SB17226648
- Asking Price: $1,535,000
- Listing Agency: Vista Sothebys International Realty
- Listing Agent: Antoinette Hopper
- Type: Single Family Home
- Year Built: 1978
- Heating: Other
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 2 Spaces
- Lot Size: 5,001 sqft
- Price Per Square Foot: $526
- Bedrooms: 5 Beds
- Baths: 2 full, 2 three-quarter
- Other Rooms: Master Bedroom, Laundry, Kitchen
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Floor Size: 2,919 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Carpet, Tile
- Room Count: 9
- Window Features: Triple Pane Windows, Plantation Shutters
- Interior Features: Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Jetted Tub
Inquire about this listing
Entryway welcomes you to an open floor plan which includes a large living room that boasts vaulted beamed ceilings, soaring fireplace and plantation shutters that leads to a formal dining room.
Galley kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast bar with storage cabinets that opens to the family room with fireplace, hardwood floors, new recessed lighting and built-in shelves and cabinets “Perfect for relaxing and enjoying time with family”. Family room sliding doors lead out to the beautifully landscaped backyard, great space for entertaining!
Upstairs includes 2 master suites in addition to 3 bedrooms. One of the master bedrooms has a walk-in closet and the second master bedroom has its own balcony and natural wood and brick fireplace. Home interior and exterior has been painted, installed new lighting fixtures, cabinet hardware, new carpeting and baseboards, new landscaped front yard. Laundry room downstairs and attached 2 car garage.