Inquire about this listing
- MLS #: SB17193483
- Asking Price: $1,395,000
- Listing Agency: Kaminsky Real Estate Group
- Listing Agent: Ed Kaminsky
- Type: Single Family Home
- Year Built: 1979
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 4 Spaces
- Lot Size: 5,005 sqft
- Price Per Square Foot: $539
- Bedrooms: 4 Beds
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Other Rooms: Master Bedroom, Laundry, Kitchen, Main Floor Bedroom, Multi-Level Bedroom, Utility Room
- Appliances Included: Range / Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave
- Floor Size: 2,587 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Room Count: 13
- Window Features: Triple Pane Windows, Shutters
- Interior Features: Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Built-ins, Sunken Living Room, Crown Moldings
The quiet and calm street welcomes you to a marble-floored entryway leading to oak wood floors, living room with a fireplace and dining room with a pass-through to the kitchen.
New appliances, a wine refrigerator, and a breakfast bar span the kitchen and face out to the family room complete with a classic brick fireplace. During heat waves or on cool nights, relax in peace in the sunroom or under the covered back patio.
A guest bedroom and half-bath with marble floors, and a storage closet are accessible down a short hallway off of the family room. On the second floor, you’ll find comfort in any of the 3 bedrooms with large closets. The master bedroom is light and bright with his and hers closets and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub.
The upper floor also offers a full bath with marble floors and countertops and a large laundry room with an additional storage room attached. 710 Redwood Ave also boasts recessed lighting throughout, central A/C, forced air heating, and an installed surveillance system. This home has easy access to the shops and restaurants of Downtown El Segundo and is just a short drive to the sand.