Inquire about this listing
- MLS #: SB17100757
- Asking Price: $1,895,000
- Listing Agency: Palm Realty Boutique
- Listing Agent: Alex Abad
- Type: Single Family Home
- Year Built: 1953
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 4 Spaces
- Lot Size: 7,540 sqft
- Price Per Square Foot: $750
- Bedrooms: 4 Beds
- Baths: 3 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half
- Room Type: Master Suite, Laundry, Kitchen
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Range / Oven, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Freezer, Dryer
- Floor Size: 2,528 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Room Count: 9
- Window Features: No data provided
- Interior Features: Recessed Lighting, Open Floor Plan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+)
The palm trees and lavender flower beds in the large front yard welcome you up the new driveway to the beautiful wrap around covered tiled front porch.
The front door opens into the spacious, airy living room with new distressed wood tile flooring throughout the entire home and modern glass fireplace. The fully loaded kitchen with open floor plan to the living room and dining area has a subzero refrigerator, 48″ Wolf range complimented with a stainless steel Zephyr range hood, and custom quartz leather finish countertops that will make this a dream for any professional chef.
This home has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with 2 master suites that make it feel like a private retreat that’s open, warm, with a clean design. The large backyard has a stainless steel gate that is fully secured for children and pets. The large Trex outdoor wraparound deck beautifully ties in the indoor/outdoor entertaining area making this a perfect place to entertain family and friends for years to come.
Other features you will also find in this home are one 3 ton and one 5 ton HVAC units, a new whole house on demand Noritz tankless water heater, and lifetime custom Berridge metal roof. The home is located close to award winning schools, shops, restaurants and local beaches.