Mother’s Day is quite arguably the single most important day of the year – it’s a day to pay tribute to the moms in our lives who continually put others before themselves on a regular basis.
If you’re a mom, Happy Mother’s Day – we hope that you have a fruitful weekend with your loved ones!
To Those Looking to Make Her Day Special:
If you aren’t familiar with The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman then simply learning them and applying your learnings could be the best Mother’s Day gift you could ever give. If you are familiar, our tip is to keep her “love language” top-of-mind whilst you execute your vision for Mother’s Day this year.
For those who are not familiar, getting familiar will lead you to know exactly what you need to do to make her day special. Our guide this year is built on The Five Love Languages. In summary, the Five Love Languages are:
- Words of Affirmation – She enjoys you sharing how much you appreciate her.
- Quality Time – She enjoys spending time with you and the kids (uninterrupted).
- Receiving Gifts – She enjoys a thoughtful gift.
- Acts of Service – You doing something that takes weight off her shoulders or taking her to her favorite place goes a long way.
- Physical Touch – As simple as holding hands and as complicated as one-on-one time.
It’s possible that she may have more than one love language – if you have a good idea which love language would suit her best use the navigation to jump to ideas you can use to make her day special this weekend.