It’s time for fireworks in El Segundo! El Segundo Recreation & Parks along with Chevron Refinery and Bill Ruane Reality are excited to invite you to another great 4th of July celebration!
Once again, the El Segundo Recreation & Parks department has prepared a 4th of July celebration in El Segundo to remember!
Wristband sales began on June 1st and can be purchased at the Checkout and Clubhouse Facilities. A maximum of four (4) free wristbands per adult will be issued with a 2019 Adult Rec ID Card. They will be available through July 3rd. Additional wristbands are $5 each.
During the day from 10 am – 3 pm on Stevenson Field, there will be community booths hosting games, selling food and much more! Stay tuned for details on our hula-hoop contest, watermelon eating contest and three-legged races!
Spend the Fourth of July in El Segundo!
The Night event will begin at 5pm with the Main Street Band playing your favorite hits on Stevenson Field with firework beginning at 9pm.
El Segundo 4th of July 2019 Details
- Stevenson Field: $5 General Admission, free for children 2 and under. STEVENSON FIELD: ENTRY BEGINS @ 5 pm.
- SOFTBALL FIELD: El Segundo Resident blanket seating open @ 8am – 9am. Re-entry begins at 5pm.
- Wristbands are REQUIRED for entry to Softball and Stevenson Fields during evening events, free for children 2 and under.
- Rec Park Playground will be open till 3 pm, all other areas of the park (except Softball/Stevenson) will be closed for the celebration.
- Pie Eating Contest @ 1:30 pm
- Watermelon Eating Contest @ 2:15 pm
- Evening events start at 8:45 pm @ Stevenson Field
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- View the Facebook Event link here